Friday, January 23, 2009

Recent new about me !!!

20 jan
nite ard 930 i was having futsal game wif my same old gang till 11 15 , its good game ever . . . i m the 2nd top scorer of the days yippie , which make thm so surprise of , becoz i used to b defend last time , but now totally chg , i can atk n def in the same time XD Muahahaha , of coz lar last sem i every week oso play wif my collegues , its not surprise for me tat my skill is oredi improved . . .

I met an accident whn i were on the way bek to my house . . .not to say we r unlucky , becoz its an accident , who in the world will actually expect tat will happen . . . We 3 , i mean Desmond , Boon Kai n me, myself , consider the lucky one , its becoz 3 of us are still alive n we are oredi discharged frm the hospital =) Yar, the reason we r still here ,may b its becoz we got baca undang-undang lu , we got actually tied up with sit belt =) Doctor oso say the same thing to me , luckily tat i m with my sit belt , if i arent wif it , most probably i will injured my head but not chest which is much more critical . . .

Yar, 2nd day in hospital , thx to Nicole , Rc n JY for visited me in the evening , ur guyz appearance are much more appreciated . . . thx ya guyz , n same to Sean n the family , thx for visited me . . . n of coz my parent ,the suspended time in the hospital for me its actually a tortured for my parent n u too,Nicole , sorry to make u guyz tat worry . . . n fortunately i m fine n i m still alive =) so no worry yar . . .

Last day in the hospital , whao ! 6 o clock n the morning was woke up by a nurse , who ask me to took my bfast, the reason of it , its becoz they want me to fasting n go for the another detailed scanning at 10 am ltr XD having the 4 hour fasting its suffered enuff for me XD no water no foods . . . i m glad tat i m not a islamic tat hav to Puasa 1 mth before the raya XD muahahaha . . . went to the scan XD wasai, damn nervous man , especially whn the doctor say tat i need to take a injection n shot in the liquid to my body for the scan purpose , wat in the world , i sked of injection Xd n i told tat to the doctor , guess wat ? she is actually laughing at me n ask me look the another way n she did injected for me XD

I m so glad tat i m actually still alive n got the chance sitting here to post the blog . n of coz i m happy tat i still can meet my family , Nicole n my frens ^.^ Nicole,no worry about me yar ^.^ i m fine , n shud thankful to the god tat actually giv me chance tat , i m still can sitting in front of the pc thru MSN n webcam wif u as usual ^.^ MXUAZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz love u ! n of coz sorry to make u worries . . . Hugs/

No comments: