Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kuantan !!!

Sup guyzzzz...its been a while i didnt update my blog . . . pai seh . . . nthg to blog ma XD

Few days a go , i was driving to Kuantan to attend my cousin aka my BOSS wedding dinner . . . this my 1st time i drive tat far . . . kinda exited but tired . . .Buuuuuuuuu!!! wat a youngster cant stand for driving long distance . . .BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The 3 days 2 nitez trip its kinda enjoy n full of fun . . .i hav been waiting for swimming for age , Yippieeeeeeeeee luckily i managed to swim at there wif my cousin . . .i was extremely exited whn i c to the swimming pool . . . hard to explain the feeling , its been 2 year i din swim at all XD n it is my favourite sport since i m young XD now old jor . . . no more stamina . . . AIKSSSSSS . . .

Yar . . .forget abt one thing adi . . .MARTIN u got a gd GF , must cherish YX !!! BABEH !!! Dunt b a playboy again . . .n the wedding dinner is So so so n so successful , didnt expect tat so many relative attend to the dinner . . . NICE one !!! met all my penang relatives , n the kids all getting big boys n girls adi , feel lyk i m getting older n older. . . shit man i m getting 19 soon lar aiks the final teenager year for me , how sad is it T.T Buuuuuuu. . .

Errrrrrrrr...... dunno wat to write jor lar . . . Blek ! ;p

Here is some pics i took there =)






The Great View Over There




The GANGS



The Table 25 Memberssss




The Champion Of Swimming On Tat Day ;p




The Best Moment =) I Love Sea So Muchhhhhhsss

No comments: