Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged by xiao zhu zhu again =.=

Tagged by Nicole.S Again ~~~


1.) What is the relationship of you and her/him?
- Couple

2.) Your 5 impressions towards her/him?
- Caring

- Generous
- Kind
- Friendly
- Lovely

3.) The most memorable things she/he had done for you.

- All the times we pasted together.

4.) The most memorable things she/he have said to you.
- Hmmmm...tough question... ''I LOVE YOU'' <--- may b ? 5.) If she/he become your lover, you will..
- Comon... we are already couple =)

6.) If she/he become your enemy, you will...
- Still loving her as well ... <---may b . . . since i never though of she will b my enermy...

7.) If she/he become your lover, she/he has to improve on..
- YOUURRR TEMPER Laaaaa... fortunately it never happen on me yet XD

8.) If she/he become your enemy, the reason is...
- Can i juz ignore this silly question ? becoz she is juz so lovely tat onli make i love her ... n she will never b my enermy, IT NEVER !!! NEVERR !!!!!! N NEVERRR !!!!!!!!! happen on me ...........

9.) The most desirable thing to do on her/him is?
- NONE


10.) The overall impression of her/him is..
- Errrr...tough question again !!! Overall arrrr.... ermmmmm . . . let me think a second . . . good girl fren, perhaps . . .

11.) How do you think the people around you feel about you?
- Blur but lan si or Lan si but blur lor . . .

12.) The character of you for yourself is?
- Of coz I m who I m lar . . .

13.) What do you hate about yourself?
- My Temper for sure

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is?
- The purple dinosaur ??? <<< style="color: rgb(0, 153, 0);">As wat i said , I'm who I'm , i dunt have to be anyone . . . I onli need to be myself tats it ^.^


15.) For the people who care about you and like you, say something to them
- The 1st person, i would lyk to thank of coz its my mummy n daddy, thank for giving a good environment for me to live. . . hug/ sob/
The 2nd person,my another half of coz, thx fr caring me , n loving me so muc . . . Love u =) Mxuazzzzz
n to the others who cares me,thank to u guyz too =)


people to tag: UNKNOWN
1.)Boring

2.)Love
3.)Bitch
4.)Slut
5.)Gay
6.) (Crazy/notty)(boy/girl)EVA
7.)Sissy
8.)Lesbian
9.)Hate
10.)Tom Boy


Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
- no.9

No. 3 a male or a female?
- Girl lai

If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
- Should be a nice matched

How about no. 5 and 8?
- NEVER

What is no. 1 studying about?
- Law lar


Is no. 4 single?
- Nope !!! U knw i knw laaaa ^.^

Say something about no. 6
- FREAK. xD



Finally, finished answer the Questions !!! HOOORRRAYY !!!!!
Dunt worry guyzzzzz i got no VICTIMS , none of anyone i m going to tagged . . . Hehe =) PEACE !!!!!!!!!!

No comments: