Monday, September 29, 2008

The Audit PT 2

Today morning 8.45 till 12 i was having my audit progress test 2 in the MPH hall . . . in the early morning , whn i was wake up i got shocked tat i got a sms frm my love one =) whn i reach the hall , i tried to call my frens, fuk them off 1 by 1 all fong fei gei . . . all are still sleeping in their hostels lyk a dead body. . . i m the onli 1 guy in my class attend for the exam nia , how shameful it was , the RESIT class got so less people attend for the paper . . .
In the hall , while i having our 15 minutes time for reading the questions , i was stunned , the paper was a totally DOOM for me . . . i was stonning there for more thn half an hour juz for onli keep on read through the questions n highlights those points . . .after i struggling ,i feel tat my brain its start warmed up ,i starting to able to write sumthing in my answer sheet . . . Yippie . . . .
Till i finished the question 2 , i start to keep going for the question 3 , but crap the question 3 its about sum specific part which hav to memorise 1 , AIKKKKKK i m weak at tat . . .
i skipped the question n i keep going for the question 4 but =.= question 4 its oso a memorise question . . .Grrrrrrrrrrrr this paper its so suck !!!!!! i was planning to giv up adi liao geh. . .but i knw tat is not my best yet , so i decide to do my best , which is try to crap sumthing inside the question 3 & 4 , finally i m able to managed half for each of the question =)
Hopefully i can get 40% for this crap Audit test ba , seriously its much more tougher thn those i did b4 . . . HAIZzzzzz ARMEN !!! ALLAH !!! BUDDHA !!!! come pray for me for getting a pass =)

No comments: