Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Great Date !

I m sure that we had a great date on last Sunday which is 21st of September 2008...
In the afternoon we met out each others as usual on the bridge in the Garden XD
First sight tat i met my sweetheart tat day , my mind was thinking '' Whao ! u'r gorgeous'' ya ryt , tat is the 1st day she wear skirt while having a date wif me . . . its so surprised for me , seriously...

After we got our lunch in Kim Gary Restaurant , we watched 'Love Guru' together . . . this movie its freaking funny , believe me its worth it to watch . . .

At nite , since its buka puasa season , Mid valley its packed wif orang melayu . . . i n Nicole decided to have dinner wif her family members . . . Ahhemmm !!! yar this the 1st time i got dinner wif thm , during tat period i kinda nervous. . . Fortunately , the dinner went well ^.^ her parent its friendly . . . After tat dinner , her father bring me back home , since he tell me its late , n its dangerous for taking public transport to back home XD

That is a unforgetable date . . . its full of happiness , sweet ,lovely, memorable , n funny memories . . .I ll never forget this date in my life =) Thank You ...i reli mean it . . . Mxuazzzzzzz , love u so much.

No comments: