Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BORING DAY

ARGHHHHH!!!!! BORING DAY

wat type of life is this , no life man . . . . . .

whole day stoning in the shop n no customer , si beh sienzzzzzz. . .

Luckily got my xiao zhu zhu pei me nia . . . ah bo i can bang my head on the wall adi...

my entertainment there keep on rotate which is massage chair , sms , toilet , stoning n crapping wif my cousin nia . . .

AIKssssssss weekdays, the plaza looks lyk a dead city, the onli moment whn thr got people are BUKA puasa . . .

Fuck lor , my si fu (Kun) smsed , remind me tat 2mrw got a class test... SHIT man its AUDIT !!! KNS lor . . . hopefully i can pass the test , since i m doing consistent in my study since AUGUST...

Phew . . . the onli thing make me so sweet n warm is my xiao zhu zhu blog . . . THX u xiao zhu zhu , my heart sweet till Meltzzzz adi ^.^ Oik Oik Oik Mxuazzzzzz , u hav made my day =)

Zhu Zhu Zai do love Xiao Zhu Zhu Eva n Eva!!!

No comments: